Estonia’s groundbreaking tech companies, with top players from across the connectivity industry are showcasing their expertise at the Mobile World Congress 2021 in Barcelona.
“Estonia’s competitive economy and world-class IT expertise have created a true hotbed for innovation. Our small but mighty Northern European hub is the most digitally enabled nation on the planet, offering a unique combination of talent, know-how, and an endless drive to improve the world through constant innovation,” said Mihkel Tammo, Director of Trade and Innovation Center at Enterprise Estonia.
Last-mile delivery and fleet management company Fleet Complete is one of the leading service providers in the field of telematics. „We are showcasing our different services at the MWC Mobile World Congress, for example a last mile service for couriers. We offer services for service technicians, who can get their tasks on a smart device. They can fill out different forms, take photos, ask for a signature while people at the office can track the progress of the service technician,“ said Matis Indov, the Export director of Fleet Complete Estonia.
Cybernetica builds mission critical systems for a smart and secure world. Their technologies are used in 35 countries all over the world, from Asia to North America to the Caribbean and more. „At the MWC 2021 we are introducing our digital identity service SplitKey, which turns your smart device into a secure authentication device that you can sign with and complies with the strictest EU demands,“ said Kaija Kirch, the Head of Digital Identity Technologies Department at Cybernetica.
1oT is a carrier independent cellular connectivity provider for IoT service providers. „We solve the complexity of working with multiple carriers by providing one eSIM card, a connectivity management platform, and one invoice,“ said Mikk Lemberg, Design and Marketing Manager at 1oT.
Other Estonian companies participating in the MWC are:
- Omnicomm: For more than 20 years OMNICOMM delivers feature-rich fuel & fleet management solutions that help fleet owners control 1+ million vehicles worldwide, improve transparency, reduce costs and achieve better fleet utilization.
- Axinom: Axinom’s innovative software products solve complex challenges faced by industry leaders across the globe.
- Nexd: Nexd is an easy-to-use platform enabling marketers to create interactive ads that actually engage your audience based on drag and drop layouts representing a leap forward in how users perceive digital ads.
- Mobi Lab: Mobi Lab’s mission is to make complicated technologies easy to use by people on the go.
- Singleton: Singleton is a digital product studio that invent and build custom software.
- Mindtitan: Mindtitan’s mission is to solve business problems around the globe for public and private organizations using AI and machine learning.
- Dexatel: Dexatel is an award-winning personalized omnichannel communications platform that helps to automate all communication processes and focus on business growth.
- Bamboo Group: Since 2002, Bamboo Group has grown from an international value-added services provider into a group cultivating tech assets with niche expertise in telecom, automotive, education, and other sectors.
- SK ID Solutions: SK ID Solutions specializes in international e-identity solutions and are also the partner of the Estonian state in issuing certificates for national identity documents.
More information about the companies can be found here!
See you @ the Estonian Pavilion Hall 1 Stand 1A41 or meet us virtually at MWC App!