To showcase the maritime industry rising to the challenge of adjusting to new realities and constant flux, Enterprise Estonia is hosted a free webinar on February 26, 2021.
With the COVID-19 pandemic throwing the whole planet for a loop, the marine industry is also having to adjust its sails and adapt to a constantly changing world. In Estonia, where maritime culture is as highly regarded as innovation and technological excellence, businesses are rising to the challenge. Altogether 23 Estonian maritime industry companies registered their interest to take part in SMM physical fair trade which was unfortunately cancelled.
To highlight the response of the local maritime industry adjusting to new realities and continuous change, Enterprise Estonia is hosting a free webinar on 26th of February 10 CET. „Participants should be ready for a knowledge-packed webinar focused on best practices and learnings shared by companies shaping the maritime industry for a new era of uncertainty,“ explains Tiina Tuisk, Head of the Estonian delegation from Enterprise Estonia
„At webinar it´s possible to see Estonian companies that are making waves in the maritime world by combining their established expertise with maximum flexibility to meet the rapidly evolving needs of the market,“ added Tuisk. „From top-shelf materials and stunning interiors to instrument deployment units and expansion joints, these companies cover a broad spectrum of superior quality products for the future of the marine industry.“
Opening lines to the Estonian companies and webinar audience will be said by Mr. Peter Moller, project leader from Schleswig-Holstein, The Maritime Cluster Northern Germany.
Through the combined knowledge and wealth of experience of the featured speakers, this event will offer a sweeping look at the full maritime value chain:
- High quality coated fabrics – Conectra
- Winches, launch and recovery systems and instrument deployment units – DECK Marine Systems
- Highest quality and value of interiors for both land and sea – Gettone Group
- High-quality products of marble, granite and engineered stone – Marmi Futerno
- Project design, production and installation of ship interior products and solutions – DeRossi
- Expansion joints – Pentamet
- From concept to production-ready technical drawings and software development – Velvet
The webinar is in English with German subtitles.