Webinar: The future of education in the new Nordics
How is education changing in the midst of the covid-19 crisis? How can digital technology help tackle challenges such as inequality and future skills? Which solutions are here to stay, who can we learn from and how do we best seize the opportunities?
Join us on 25th of March at 14:00 – 17:00 EET (13:00 – 16:00 CET). to listen to leading EdTech companies and experts from Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Estonia – all frontrunners in digitalization and education – sharing their insights on the future of education.
The first session is targeted especially at EdTech companies looking to enter the Swedish market, while the second session addresses teachers, principals and municipalities keen to learn the latest on the digital transformation of education. You are welcome to join either one of them or both.
Topics & presenters:
The webinars will be moderated by Elna Nykänen Andersson
- The Swedish EdTech market: the latest developments and insights on how to approach the public and private market in Sweden – Jannie Jeppesen, CEO at Swedish EdTech Industry
- Public procurement process, public market and framework agreements in Sweden – Marita Lohmander, Category Manager at SKL Kommentus (Central Purchasing Body)
- Test EdTech solutions in practice: introduction to the Swedish EdTech testbed – Hanna Elving, Project Manager at Swedish EdTest
- The Swedish EdTech market from an international perspective: a comparison to global EdTech markets, buying and providing solutions and the key success factors for a newcomer – Keith Fransson, Investor and Management Consultant with specialization on EdTech
- Company case: Clio on their journey towards market entry in Sweden – Thomas Overholt Hansen, Director at Clio
- Keynote: The Swedish Action Plan for the Digitalisation of schools – Annika Agélli Genlott, Project Manager at the National Action Plan for the Digitalization of Schools, Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions
- International experts’ panel: A new paradigm for education –
Annika Agélli Genlott, Project Manager at the National Action Plan for the Digitalization of Schools, Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions
Birgit Lao, Estonia´s Diplomatic Representative for Education
Marjaana Sall, Ambassador for Education at Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland
XXX, Danish Agency for IT & Learning (TBC)
- Nordic EdTech Showcase: successful digital tools from Estonia, Finland and Denmark
You can register and find more information about the agenda HERE
The webinar is FREE and in English.
The webinar is organized by: Embassy of Finland in Sweden and Business Finland, Royal Danish Embassy in Sweden and Danish Chamber of Commerce, Estonian Embassy in Sweden, Enterprise Estonia in partnership with Education Estonia and EdTech Estonia, EdTech Denmark and EdTech Finland.