Skip to main content

trade with estonia

Export-oriented PharmaPark has opened a plant for veterinary drugs

The Estonian-Dutch company PharmaPark opened the largest European veterinary medicines plant in Tallinn on May 24, writes ERR

The company said that situated close to Tallinn Airport on Nuia Street, the facility spans 21,000 square meters and is designed to accommodate a pharmaceutical laboratory, areas for production and storage, and office spaces.

The investment amounts to €50 million. A significant portion of the plant´s output is intended for export markets. According to the company, it will be Europe’s most modern veterinary medicine plant.

Veiko Saluste, a member of PharmaPark´s management board, mentioned the company’s intent to manufacture around 200 different medicine brands and distribute them across roughly 200 countries.  At its total operational capacity, the plant is expected to provide jobs for 150 to 200 people.

PharmaPark OÜ´s ownership is divided: 60 percent is held by Alfasan Holding B.V. and the remaining 40 percent by OÜ Eesti Farmaatsia Grupp.

Are you interested in trading with Estonia? Enterprise Estonia is providing sourcing services for foreign enterprises. Contact Estonian export advisors or use our free e-consulting service to start trade with Estonia. 


ready to trade with estonia?

ready to trade with estonia?

What is it really like to do business in Estonia? How can you benefit from the country’s world-famous e-solutions and unique business culture? What opportunities await you in your sector?

The Trade Estonia team is here to answer all your questions and point you in the right direction.

Request sourcing help